Directions to The Pines Community Center for Saco Bay Artists Meetings
For your GPS: (See Map)
Pines Senior Living, 20 Manor Street, Ocean Park, ME 04063
Phone: (207) 934-2157
From the Maine Turnpike
1. From the Maine Turnpike, take Exit 36. Continue straight through the toll booth onto I195. Follow this to the end where is will merge with two-way traffic.
2. About 1/4 mile beyond the end of I195 you will come to s small and awkward rotary. There is a convenience store/gas station at this spot. Go straight onto Temple Avenue (just to the right of the convenience store).
3. Follow Temple Avenue for about 1/2 mile. You will cross a pair of railroad tracks and pass the entrance to a condominium complex (Whispering Sands) on the right.
4. Your next right is Manor Street. There will be a sign for The Pines just before it. Turn right here. (If you come to the end of Temple Avenue, or pass a wooden covered bridge, you've gone too far)
5. Go up Manor Street till you see the Right. You may park in the parking lot there or just turn around and pull off the road directly across the street.
From West Grand Avenue
1. Turn onto Temple Avenue
2. Take fifth left onto Manor Street and follow directions above.